Forum Waitlist Open Now
Digital Preservation 2017 and HBCU/Liberal Arts Pre-Conference registration remains open at the early bird rate, but tickets for the DLF Forum went very quickly this year. Please add your name to our WAITING LIST. (We are generally able to accommodate many wait-listed participants as slots being held for presentation co-authors open up.) Presenting at the Forum? You’re in! If you are a presenter who needs to register late, or a special ticket-holder (fellow, volunteer, etc.), simply fill out and submit the entire ConfTool registration form, and then contact us at email@example.com to have your missing Forum registration added manually!
DLF Forum registration includes meals! Your ticket covers three continental breakfasts, two hot lunches, frequent coffee/snack breaks, and the conference reception. New for 2017: DLF member institutions have received one code for a free Forum registration, sent via email to DLF’s main contact. However, these spots will be held only until August 7th, at which time they will be released to the general public. Not sure who received your institution’s code? email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DLF Member Organization representative: $0 (one coupon code per institution; use it or lose it by August 7th!)
- Forum Presenter (members or non-members; acceptances go out in July and a spot will be held for you!): $450
- DLF Member
- Early bird: $475
- Regular: $500 (after September 18th)
- Non-DLF Member
- Early bird: $750
- Regular: $775 (after September 18th)
- Student (limited number available!): $300
Prices are in USD. A list of current DLF Member Institutions can be found here.
- DLF Liberal Arts College Pre-conference (#dlfLAC), organized this year in partnership with the HBCU Library Alliance: $50 (includes a hot lunch and coffee breaks)
- NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2017 (#digipres17): $200 (includes continental breakfast, hot lunch, coffee breaks, and reception). A limited number of student tickets ($150) will also be available.
- View post-Forum workshops and costs here.
All 2017 DLF Forum cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. Please email your request to email@example.com.
A full refund minus a $25 service fee is available until September 22. No refunds will be available starting October 9.